I opened Riverside flowers back in 1996. A natural progression from growing up on my fathers cut flower and plant nursery in Bishopstone, and later working in my mothers three flower shops. I have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to work in a trade I love, with a rare understanding of the whole business from 'seed to vase' if you will.
I work with a fantastic team, we are driven by a love of our job, wonderful customers and a product we are always in awe of - The flowers themselves.
Points you might like to know.
- We moved our shop in 2016 to the top of Station street allowing us to carry a beautiful selection of fresh flowers - delivered daily, along with huge range of houseplants and related products.
- We cover all aspects of professional floristry among these are Gifts, Weddings and Sympathy flowers and corporate displays.
- We offer delivery to the local area from £5.95. Need delivery further afield? Just call us and ask!
- We also offer floristry workshops throughout the year. Our Christmas wreath making classes have become a tradition in many Lewes households - so much fun! Contact us and we can add you to our mailing list.
- Easy online ordering for delivery or click and collect.
- We also offer a very handy reminder service. Click here to add your key dates
In a hurry? Here are our most popular items for any occasion!