Current COVID-19 information
Please note that in line with government guidelines, we are not open to trade at the moment.
We really miss our customers and we are sorry not to be able to help you at this time. But we must put the safety of our customers and staff first. We look forward to opening again as soon as is safe to do so.
We are responding to emails and can be contacted here 24/7.
Please e-mail if you have any questions or require a call back.
Best wishes from Clare, Archie, Emma and Georgina.
I opened Riverside flowers back in 1996. A natural progression from growing up on my fathers cut flower and plant nursery in Bishopstone, and later working in my mothers three flower shops. I have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to work in a trade I love, with a rare understanding of the whole buisness from 'seed to vase' if you will.
I work with a fantastic team, we are driven by a love of our job, wonderful customers and a product we are always in awe of - The flowers themselves.
Points you might like to know.
- We moved our shop in 2016 to the top of Station street allowing us to carry a beautiful selection of fresh flowers - delivered daily, along with huge range of houseplants and related products.
- We cover all aspects of profesional floristry among these are Gifts, Weddings and Sympathy flowers and corporate displays.
- We offer delivery to the local area from £4.95. Need delivery further afield? Just call us and ask!
- We also offer floristry workshops throughout the year. Our christmas wreath making classes have become a tradition in many Lewes households - so much fun! Contact us and we can add you to our mailing list.
- Easy online ordering for delivery or click and collect.
- We also offer a very handy reminder service. Click here to add your key dates